iOS Developer (f/m/d)
FULL-TIME – IN MUNICH OR REMOTELY
Who are we searching for?
We search for an iOS-Developer who shares our passion for clean, testable code and intuitive user interfaces. We want somebody who can proactively push projects and teams forward. In teams of 2-5 developers you’d develop iOS apps that keep working even under the extreme circumstances in clinics. You will not only learn to write scalable code but also how to lead teams and get the most out of young developers.
This blog article describes pretty well what we consider to be the fundamental attitudes of a great developer.
We’re a team of 24 people based in Munich developing mobile apps & web apps for customers in the area of medicine and healthcare. We are fundamentally driven by two things:
1. building health software that truly helps people
2. developing those products the right way – based on great software engineering practices while pushing the state of the art forward (check our Blog and GitHub)
If you align with those values, we would love to hear from you.
Developers at QuickBird Studios burn with their technical passion. The company was founded by two developers – that spirit is part of our DNA.
Our apps follow a modern MVVM architecture implemented using the newest Swift technologies like Apple’s Combine framework. You can find more infos about our concepts like XCoordinator on our GitHub-Page or our Blog (160k readers 🔥).
As a young agency we continuously work on new, exciting projects. You will usually work on completely new apps without fighting 10-year old code-bases. We never had a developer we could not push to their technical limits.
With every new team member this unit test must still pass:
- At least 1 year experience with native iOS development (Swift)
- Up-to-date with current iOS-development trends
- Developed at least one iOS app from scratch
- Will power to push ideas/projects forward
- Willing to help team mates and to learn from them
- Openness for new concepts and criticism
What we offer
- A very ambitious, talented team of 24 developers and designers
- Opportunity to make an impact: work on health projects that change people’s lives for the better
- Personal mentor and environment to help you learn fast
- Lots of team events like hiking, go-carting, beer garden evenings, sledging, hackathons etc.
- Ability to implement your own ideas (e.g. as open-source projects)
- Learning budget for conferences and trainings each year
- Office at the heart of Munich at Stiglmaierplatz
- Ability to work from home or remotely
- Personal training on how to write technical blog posts and how to speak at developer conferences & meetups
- Paid overtime: we value work-life-balance and if you really decide to work more, you’ll get paid for that (or get additional holidays)
- Full relocation support if you are coming from abroad (help with Visa, getting a flat, finding new friends etc.)
Shoot us an email
Tell us what drives you, which topics you’re excited about and what you worked on before. Put your standard application letter aside. Instead, let us know what makes you jump out of bed in the morning. That’s more interesting for us than your university grades.
We want to get to know you as a person. You want to work with people you like, that push you forward and inspire you. Same for us.