Project Manager (f/m/d)
FULL-TIME – IN MUNICH OR REMOTELY
Who are we searching for?
We are looking for an enthusiastic Project Manager with both empathy and confidence who loves taking ownership of software projects and takes pride in delivering high quality medical apps to our customers.
You should be a team player with great communication skills who is not afraid to speak up when things get tough. When managing our projects, you will need to find pragmatic solutions without compromising on the quality and safety of the products we build. You understand our customers’ needs and are capable of transforming their functional requirements into technical requirements that our developers can implement. Your structured way of working empowers you to keep track of the time budget, and you never lose the goal out of sight.
You take care of proper project documentation, onboard new team members to existing projects, identify and optimize inefficient processes, and make sure that our products are properly tested (together with our QA specialists) before they go out in the wild.
To achieve all of this, you will work inside our SCRUM-processes. You’ll make use of JIRA and Confluence to manage the projects smoothly.
We’re a team of 24 people based in Munich developing mobile apps & web apps for customers in the area of medicine and healthcare. We are fundamentally driven by two things:
1. building health software that truly helps people
2. developing those products the right way – based on great software engineering practices while pushing the state of the art forward (check our Blog and GitHub)
If you align with those values, we would love to hear from you.
- At least 1 year of experience in managing agile software projects
- Pragmatic, structured and focused way of working
- Strong interest and the ability to quickly dive into new topics and learn new things as required by the project
- Excellent communication skills
- Honest, direct and not afraid of raising unpleasant issues
- Fluent in both English and German
- Assertive and confident, but also empathetic, supporting, and capable of solving conflicts
- Experience with Jira and Confluence is a plus
- Basic technical understanding of software development
- Willing to help teammates and to learn from them
- Open for new concepts, feedback and criticism
What we offer
- A very ambitious, talented team of 24 developers and designers
- Opportunity to make an impact: work on health projects that change people’s lives for the better
- Personal mentor and environment to help you learn fast
- Lots of team events like hiking, go-carting, beer garden evenings, sledging, hackathons etc.
- Ability to implement your own ideas (e.g. as open-source projects)
- Learning budget for conferences and trainings each year
- Office at the heart of Munich at Stiglmaierplatz
- Ability to work from home or remotely
- Personal training on how to write technical blog posts and how to speak at developer conferences & meetups
- Paid overtime: we value work-life-balance and if you really decide to work more, you’ll get paid for that (or get additional holidays)
- Full relocation support if you are coming from abroad (help with Visa, getting a flat, finding new friends etc.)
Shoot us an email
Tell us what drives you, which topics you’re excited about and what you worked on before. Put your standard application letter aside. Instead, let us know what makes you jump out of bed in the morning. That’s more interesting for us than your university grades.
We want to get to know you as a person. You want to work with people you like, that push you forward and inspire you. Same for us.